Tightwadmama has tagged me in a blogger Q&A. I know I mainly blog about Theo and how mischievous he can be, so this will tell you a little about who I am.
When was the last time you cried?
- At the weekend, we said goodbye to our Grandad who sadly lost his fight to the dreaded cancer. We drove up to Scotland which took 10 hours but it was so worth it, just being surrounded by the family.
If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
- That depends. My friends would say I am very blunt (in a jokey way) and very sarcastic! I’m not sure that I could cope with getting the sarcasm all the time haha!
Do you use sarcasm a lot?
- I just realised this was below, I use it way too much!!
What’s the first thing you notice about people?
- What their sense of humour is like, that way it is easier to break the ice.
Scary movie or happy endings?
- Happy endings, I definitely love my chick flicks! I’ve been trying to get Elliot (my husband to be) to watch them, but I am still working on that!
- Fresh cut grass – relates to spring / summer
- Sea air – just so refreshing
What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
- Australia, we went when I was 9 years old for 5 weeks. It was such an amazing family trip and a brilliant experience of how they live down under.
Do you have any special talents?
- I can twist my elbow (hard to explain) haha!
Where were you born?
- Milton Keynes
What are your hobbies?
- Cycling, it’s a pure passion where I find complete freedom whilst enjoying the fresh air. I’m yet to get out on my bike since giving birth to Theo, but I definitely plan to this year!
What did you want to be when you grew up?
- I really wanted to be a vet, really because I adore animals. But then I realised how hard and sad it can be so decided to change career to a lifeguard.
How many countries have you been to?
- I think about 10. Both me and my partner love travelling and we will be taking Theo abroad for him to explore and learn how other people live around the world.
What was your favourite/worst subject in school?
- My favourite was P.E, I just love sports – even now! My worst was maths as even now I struggle to understand sums! That’s okay though as I have my calculator on the phone!
What is your favourite drink?
- Chocolate milkshake / hot chocolate! To be fair, anything with chocolate in is good!
What would you (or have you) name your children?
- My son is called Theo. It was so hard finding a name that both of us liked, but we managed to decided on Theo on the end (purely because it isn’t an easy name for people to shorten).
Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
- I’m not really a YouTuber watcher at the moment. However, I did watch a program on some of them the other day and I am very envious of their jobs!
How many boyfriends have you had?
Favourite memory from childhood?
- As a family, we would take a road trip to France and holiday at Eurocamp. Me and my sisters hired go karts and went exploring, which ended in us having to drag the go karts back up the hill as we ventured into the woods and got stuck!
How would you describe your fashion sense?
- Jeans, leggings, vests – that’s fashion right?
Tell us one of your bad habits!
- Biting my nails. I always tell myself I will stop as it is so unhygienic but no matter what, they never get a chance to grow! Oops.